1. Is the price for a single miniature or a unit?
- The price in all categories is per one miniature.
2. Do you take commissions?
- Yes! If you need painting, converting, sculpting, assembling, cleaning, literally anything regarding the hobby, don't hesitate - simply contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. What information do you need to prepare a precise quote?
• Name – First and Last Name
• Country – What country are you from?
• Models – What models do you want us to paint?
• Assembly – Do your models require assembly or some conversions?
• Painting – We offer 5 painting levels at the moment but we can do something even more spectacular. Let us know which level are you interested in.
If you want to help us and speed things up please download, fill and send to us this file: DoI Instruction -> instead of contact form directly to our email (email@example.com) as you won't be able to attach it through contact form.
4. Do you ship internationally?
- Yes. Please note that COVID-19 ralated issues causes delays in shipping with National Post companies like - USPS, Polish Post, Royal Mail.
Courier companies work in normal capacity - so if you'd send your models we'd suggest to send packages via couriers like UPS, FedEx etc.
5. Are Customs Fees included in quotation?
When we dispatch package internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the dispatched goods arrive at the country of destination.
You are responsible with ensuring to comply with laws and regulations of the country of destination.
Den of Imagination does not have any responsibility on these additional charges that may apply. We are based in Poland and we are a part of EU so it applies to all countries outside of EU.
Generally, buyers pay the additional costs such as duties, taxes and customs clearance fees. Import charges can vary widely but are most commonly based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimensions, origin country, and the taxes, duties and fees of the destination country.
Customs code for miniatures for US is "9503.00.00 Toys, including riding toys o/than bicycles, puzzles, reduced scale models" and as such most of the times they should be exempt from any duty fees.
6. Can I visit your studio?
- Of course! Contact us and we will set you up. You will even get some free cookies!
7. Is there a minimum commission cost?
- Yes. Minimum commission cost (our services) is 150+ USD.
8. Do you take single miniature commissions?
- Yes we do but it costs slightly more than if the miniature was a part of the whole army.
9. Do you provide safe packaging? Will my models be safe?
- Yes! We take very good care of your models and pack them very carefully. Check the unboxing
process of one of our packages at MWG>>.
10. Can I choose an artist that will be working on my commission?
- Theoretically yes. However it will take a lot more time to finish the project and will be more expensive.
11. Can I get a tutorial how you painted my models?
- It all depends. If the process is too complicated we would have to charge for it extra.
12. What type of payment do you accept?
- We accept Paypal and international bank transfers.