1. Is the price for a single miniature or a unit?
- The price in all categories is per one miniature.
2. Do you take commissions?
- Yes! If you need painting, converting, sculpting, assembling, cleaning, literally anything regarding the hobby, don't hesitate - simply contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Do you order the models?
- Yes we do! We order them in regular retail prices.
4. What information do you need to prepare a precise quote?
• Name – First and Last Name
• Country – What country are you from?
• Models – What models do you want us to paint? Do you need to ship them or we should buy them for you? Do you have a tight budget or deadline for the project?
• Assembly – Do your models require assembly or some conversions?
• Painting – We offer 5 painting levels at the moment but we can do something even more spectacular. Let us know which level are you interested in.
5. Do you ship internationally?
- Yes. We have clients from US, Canada, Europe and Australia.
6. Can I visit your studio?
- Of course! Contact us and we will set you up. You will even get some free cookies!
7. Is there a minimum commission cost?
- Yes. Minimum commission cost (our services) is 150+ USD.
8. Do you take single miniature commissions?
- Yes we do but it costs slightly more than if the miniature was a part of the whole army.
9. Do you provide safe packaging? Will my models be safe?
- Yes! We take very good care of your models and pack them very carefully. Check the unboxing
process of one of our packages at MWG>>.
10. Can I choose an artist that will be working on my commission?
- Theoretically yes. However it will take a lot more time to finish the project and will be more expensive.
11. Can I get a tutorial how you painted my models?
- It all depends. If the process is too complicated we would have to charge for it extra.
12. Does the price of painting include the model cost?
- No, model cost is calculated seperately.
13. What type of payment do you accept?
- We accept Paypal and international bank transfers.